[ODCAD] Material and Electronic Device

How can we make a electronic device such as Diode, Memory, Transistor, and Display device (OLED) etc. from proper materials ? It is a
multidecipline area, and it is difficult. Material science is one the area covered in this industry.
How can we correlate these different areas to locate problem and find solution for it? Again, it is really not easy job.
The group interest covers electronic material and electronic device. This group has many interesting topics related to the technology. Also, it has all related events in the calendar. Many useful links and files are also in the site. Every professional is welcome.
OrganicDevice Team