PAN based carbon nanofibers

Hi guys,
I am trying to disperse electrospun PAN based carbon nanofibers in a surfactant to study the morphology. I have looked up the literature
but I haven't come across any surfactant that has been previously used to disperse PAN fibers. Can anybody suggest some literature or how I go about finding some surfactants that have been used with PAN nanofibers.
Thanks.