Problems in vacuum forming

I am using a four station Rotary to vacuum form two sheets of foam. The Rotary has a pre-heat oven of infer-red ceramic tiles and a main
oven of infer-red ceramic tiles. I am using a needle inject system for the purpose of inflating the material as it is pulled apart in the vacuum. Some days I can accomplish my purpose and some days I can't. If anyone would like to discuss my problem further, I would share more information so as to better understand what it is that I am doing.
Thanks James