Proton Beam effects on Polymer Solution!

Hey; I want to expose my liquid samples to proton beam to study irradiation induced degradation. That is why I am looking for proper material by which I can make liquid container. The material should not drastically change the proton quality. I deeply and kindly appreciate if you could help me.

-Ebi

Reply to
Ebi