Proton Beam effects on Polymer Solution!

Hey;
I want to expose my liquid samples to proton beam to study irradiation
induced degradation. That is why I am looking for proper material by
which I can make liquid container. The material should not drastically
change the proton quality. I deeply and kindly appreciate if you could
help me.
-Ebi
Reply to
Ebi
which energy will the beam have? For Neutron beams I worked with Condoms... cheap, save and nothing I found is thinner...
Michael I am not a bug I am a undocumented feature
Reply to
Michael Erwerle

Site Timeline