Reactive Ion etching of amorphous SiC:H

Dear listers,
We are trying to pattern 2 micron of amorphou SiC:H by Reactive Ion Etch. I know CF4/O2 and CF4/Ar chemistries are supposed to work, but all the
papers we found did the etching on ICP tools, which we don't have. Has anyone tried it with a capacitive plasma? Could you please give me an idea for a starting point?
Thank you in advance,
Virginia Soares INESC-MN www.inesc-mn.pt