Remove hard water deposits on shower

I live in Phoenix where the water is very hard. I have hard water deposits on my glass shower that I cannot remove. I've tried, LimeAway,
CLR, HCl, Eliminate, vinegar. Nothing even touches the deposits. I've been using Tilex "Fresh Shower" every time I take a shower, but it really hasn't prevented the deposits from accumulating.
Does anyone have any suggestions on something that really works?