Replace Steel Bars Fibers with Structural Synthetic Fibres

Are you reinforcing concrete bridge beams which carry heavy loads?

Are you reinforcing concerete patios and walkways?

Are you reinforcing simple concrete sculpture forms like swans and geese?

Has some bearing on the weighty subject.

Jim

Reply to
jbuch

High steel prices has forced me to seek alternative concrete reinforcement methods and someone suggested to me to try barchip structural synthetic fibres by

has anyone tried this and what were your results in implemenation. Please advise, thanks in advance.

Reply to
Brandon