Titanium cold forming

I'm doing an univerity research about titanium cold forming, expecially in very thin foils (0,05mm thickness), used for tweeter
domes. I know that is very difficult to draw titanium foils since there are problems due to local thinning and subsequent cracking. I know that lubrication is critical in this kind of operation. I would like to know which is the best way to draw titanium foils, the best titanium alloy for this kind of operation(I think it is grade 1), how to lubricate it (coating or other way)and if it is possible to use traditional dies or it is necessary to have special dies. I would appreciate any suggestion about books or papers about the argument.
Thank you in advance. Lele