Anybody here ever MIG welded titanium?

All, I have a spool of .031 titanium MIG wire, specific alloy unknown. I would like to know if my Lincoln SP125 Plus mig welder can make good welds with it. I know that shielding is important until the weld is fairly cool. That maybe a purge box would be best for smaller parts. But it's all moot if my little welder doesn't have the right stuff to run the wire. Anybody know? Thanks, Eric

Reply to
Eric R Snow