Anybody here ever MIG welded titanium?

All, I have a spool of .031 titanium MIG wire, specific alloy unknown. I would like to know if my Lincoln SP125 Plus mig welder can make good
welds with it. I know that shielding is important until the weld is fairly cool. That maybe a purge box would be best for smaller parts. But it's all moot if my little welder doesn't have the right stuff to run the wire. Anybody know? Thanks, Eric