urea formaldehyde

May I know the chemical formula for urea formaldehyde. I guess this is a thermosetting plastic.Inspite of repeated searches I am unable to
get a satisfactory answer. Could you please give the chemical reaction of how it is obtained (from urea perhaps). This is one of the many answers I found . Is it correct??
CO.(NH2)2 + CH2O ---> -NH-CO-NH-CH2- (UREA) (FORMALDEHYDE) (UREA FORMALDEHYDE)
THANKS
Girish