Vibrations for Aerogel Formation

I was reading this older article about how vibrations were used to artificially simulate gravity:

If this can be done, then would it be possible to use similar vibrations in the opposite direction to counter gravity? I've read that one obstacles to making perfectly clear aerogels is the problem of gravity and uneven pore/cavity size. Some researchers have said it should be possible to make perfect aerogels in a weightless environment, put perhaps that wouldn't be very economical for mass-production.

Could vibrations be used instead somehow, to improve aerogel synthesis and yield the perfectly clear aerogels having uniform pore size?

Reply to
manofsanATyahoo.com

Forces are forces, dumbass.

Reply to