What is the composition of hot melt glue sticks?

I asked 3 different crafts people, and I got three different answers. I suspect that only one thermoplastic is dominant in the market.
Thanks in advance.

I think of ethylene/vinyl acetate copolymers but other E copolymers are used too: http://www.specialchem4adhesives.com/tc/antioxidants/index.aspx?id=eva Frank
Common formulation would be 70% EVA (18% VA) and 30% tackifier. The low VA EVA is needed to harden the glue stick so it doesn't melt in the gun and jam.
- Tom