Which journal for composite materials papers?

I have a paper that I wish to publish in either the Journal of Composite Materials or Composites A. It is quite a mathematically-detailed paper,
and I am unsure which journal is more appropriate; also which is more widely-read/highly-regarded.
Any advice would be gratefully received.
+ Diana Galletly < snipped-for-privacy@eng.cam.ac.uk> +
+ http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~galletly/ +