Work of fracture

Have to give a spiel on materials and I am looking for some figures (however vague) on the effect of heat treatment on this particularly - work of
fracture vs yield. The most useful materials for examples being: 4130 steel 2024 aluminium 6061 aluminium 7075 aluminium
Googling doesn't seem to give any useful links
Any ideas?
--

regards

jc

LEGAL - I don't believe what I wrote and neither should you. Sobriety and/or
Cambridge Engineering Selector, by Granta Design. It's a very thorough software database of just about every bulk material property you can think of, for just about every common material you can think of. You can create graphs which plot one property against another for groups of materials... should do exactly what you need.