Work of fracture

Have to give a spiel on materials and I am looking for some figures (however vague) on the effect of heat treatment on this particularly - work of
fracture vs yield. The most useful materials for examples being: 4130 steel 2024 aluminium 6061 aluminium 7075 aluminium
Googling doesn't seem to give any useful links
Any ideas?
--

regards

jc

LEGAL - I don't believe what I wrote and neither should you. Sobriety and/or