3000rpm Nuclear Turbine?

I heard that nuclear turbine with 3000rpm exists in some countries.

As I know, nuclear turbine has half speed like 1500rpm or 1800rpm due to moisture in low pressure turbine section and last stage blade length.

why some countries make 3000rpm turbine?

I guess there are some of reasons as followings:

  1. Transportation or delivery
  2. Last stage blade length
  3. Moisture doesn't matter any more
  4. proven reliability

I need your answers. if you have good information about it, please let me know.

Thanks in advanced

Reply to
nEOUL