Can some give me a nonlinear material subroutine for programming?

Hi,

I, now do a program about finite element analysis using Fotran 90. It use beam element and fiber section. The fiber section use nonlinear material constitutive relations of concrete and steel. So I want to ask where can I directly get the nonlinear material subroutine (for uniaxis concrete and uniaxis steel) or who already did the same program and have these subroutines that can sent me a copy ?

I 'm..thanks very much for this help!

Reply to
li.simula

I heard that Adina by K.J.Bathe, MIT professor, has some open code for nonlinear. Try to google it or search in the MIT website.

Good luck.

Thanks.

Boss> Hi,

Reply to