Chaboche multiple component hardening

I have some material constants for strain hardening according to the multiple component hardening model of Chaboche. Does anyone know of any software (a spreadsheet would probably do) where I can enter these constants, and see a simulated stress-strain curve for a uniaxial cyclic test?

Also, does a cyclic test like this meet the definition of 'proportional loading'? Lemaitre & Chaboche says it refers only to a monotonically increasing load, while some papers I've read it simply refers to any stress cycle where the stress tensor at any given time is directly proportional to the stress in the same place at any other time, without necessarily having increasing stress with increasing time.

Thanks,

Joe

Reply to
Joe Kelleher