Chaos

Hi

I am a student of Engineering. I am currently attempring to write a short paper on chaotic vibrations in electromechanical Systems. I am suffering a little problem though there are barly any resources to this field of non-linear dynamics. I have Moons book "Chaotic Vibrations" its a good starter but doesnt have many examples of electromechanic systems, like many other publications he persuse pure mechanics or fluid dynamics.

I need help, i need sources, and experiments, which would be intersting to write about,and analyse, in order to give an explanation of the basics of chaotic vibrations in electromechanical Systems

PLEASE I NEED HELP I AM STUCK

Reply to
Mtheory