Chaos

Hi
I am a student of Engineering. I am currently attempring to write a
short paper on chaotic vibrations in electromechanical Systems. I am
suffering a little problem though there are barly any resources to
this field of non-linear dynamics. I have Moons book "Chaotic
Vibrations" its a good starter but doesnt have many examples of
electromechanic systems, like many other publications he persuse pure
mechanics or fluid dynamics.
I need help, i need sources, and experiments, which would be
intersting to write about,and analyse, in order to give an
explanation of the basics of chaotic vibrations in electromechanical
Systems
PLEASE I NEED HELP
I AM STUCK
Reply to