details in mastan2

I'm building a 3D frame computation program in PHP and need to build a test case in MatLab/Mastan2, to verify my own programming. However, I cannot see the intermediate matrices in Mastan2, like the element stiffness matrices (local & global), which would be very convenient when debugging. Is there any way I can get to see them ?

Reply to
erik