EMT Frame Building Systems-

Looks pretty cool, clamps that allow you to clamp 3/4 EMT at any angle for frame building. I might have a few applications in my backyard...Seems a
little pricey at $19.99 for a four pack, given the size of the EMT. Does anybody know of similar systems? I know of quite a few cheaper methods of permanently joining the EMT, but I like the fact that these can be recycled:
http://www.koverklampframes.com/boat_cover_framing.html
Just got the Bobcat all ready to go, and they downgraded the damn snow forecast......