how to find a leak in a car

My car leaves 13 drops of liquid on the floor separeated around a meter when I enter it in the garage. They do not stain, nor smell and evaporate in few minutes, so they must be refrigerant. Besides, they seem to fall from a zone that have received a hit in front of the car.

The question is: is there a trick to find quickly where the refrigerant is leaking, specially taking into account that is a tiny leak?

Reply to
Josep Gras

It won't be refrigerant. It is not a liquid at atmospheric pressure.

It could be water condensate from your air conditioner (normal) or a leak in your engine cooling system.

Reply to
AB

I have tried to drive without the AC. It has stopped dropping liquid. You are right.

Thanks for the time spent answering my silly question.

" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (formerly)" escribió en el mensaje news:AMwTa.15796$u51.6777@fed1read05...

Reply to
Josep Gras