How to wire Instron Fast Track to induction furnace to switch off the

Hi,
I use Instron FastTrack8800 for LCF tests, the heating device is one
induction furnace from Huttinger. I want to wire those systems
together so that when a test is done, the heating will be switched
off. On the furnace I use terminal X2 and its two contacts with 24VDC
which has to be interupted to switch off the furnace. My question is
what to use from FastTrak8800? Digital i/o? Which voltage and current
is on the digital i/o? What should I choose on the MMI? The Fast Track
should not be controlled by the induction furnace or controll the
furnace, only send a signal to the furnace when test is finished and
switch it off via a relay.
I will be grateful if anybody can give me a clue.
Thanks,
Seta
Reply to
Seta