Possible Induction furnace & driver sale

Looks distinctly possible that we will be moving house, so I am
considering selling my 100KW induction furnace which is 15 miles from
central London here in the UK. The set up comprises A CFEI 120 KW
micro
processor driven thyristor driver unit running off three phase 415
volts AC mains, two Radyne furnace bodies (a 27 KG of stainless steel
total inversion body and a 47 KG of stainless tilting body) with
numerous spare crucibles, and a 100 KW diesel generator, and a 35KW
water to air cooling unit. All can be demonstrated working. Full
documentation.
I am open to serious offers, but if I don't get in excess of £10K I
will move it all to my new place.
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
Sounds a steal. I've got a bankers draft for £17K ready if you could foward me a cheque for the surplus £7K that'll be just fine.
I'll arrange for my shipping company in Lagos to come round and collect it.
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping
I can also do that via a Latvian company,,,, better offer...:-))
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web:
Peter A Forbes
I though Peter was Rushden based not Lagos ?
. -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
OK we've all witnessed Charles and Peters offer, send the cheques and then we'll discuss collection
AWEM
ps it won't go in your Volvo Charles, nor will it go in Peters trailer in less than 4 trips !
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 09:05:57 -0000, "Andrew Mawson"
wrote:
Should go in the Donald then in a couple of trips ?
The Donald is plated for 3.2 tonnes and as I explained to the nice plod I pay road tax for 24 / 7 / 365. As I'm in bed for 1/2 this time then to get my fair whack out of the state I should be allowed 6.4 tonnes.
It rides better with a load anyway, ran round for two months with a Bridgy in the back. -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
Well it makes for a much more satisfying crunch when you get the opportunity to wipe out a BMW or two
Regards, Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
is this still for sale Ia
-- Ian b ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ian b6's Profile:
this thread:
Ian b6
> > Looks distinctly possible that we will be moving house, so I am > > considering selling my 100KW induction furnace which is 15 miles from > > central London here in the UK. The set up comprises A CFEI 120 KW > > micro > > processor driven thyristor driver unit running off three phase 415 > > volts AC mains, two Radyne furnace bodies (a 27 KG of stainless steel > > total inversion body and a 47 KG of stainless tilting body) with > > numerous spare crucibles, and a 100 KW diesel generator, and a 35KW > > water to air cooling unit. All can be demonstrated working. Full > > documentation. > > > > I am open to serious offers, but if I don't get in excess of £10K I > > will move it all to my new place. > > > > AWEM > is this still for sale > Ian > > > -- > Ian b6 > --------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
im afrade i can not move that fast where are you moving to .i trie sending you a email but it comes back not found have you got a ne address. im very interested to learn more from some one who as mad this work at sensible money. thanks Ian
this thread:
Ian b6
stainless
> > View this thread: > >