UK Ramsell Nabier electric furnace for sale

I am am selling my Ramsell Nabier electric furnace to make room for more foundry equipment. This is an electric radiant furnace running
off domestic mains 13amp single phase supply. It came from a metallurgy laboratory and certainly seems to be 'the business'. Complete with a brand new crucible and pouring spout it has a fancy 'three term control' temperature controller allowing rate of heating as well as final temperature to be controlled and monitored. I've used it for aluminium and bronze but I believe it is rated up to 1300 deg C
http://tinyurl.com/ctwo8
AWEM