Bronze / Aluminium melting furnace for sale

I am am selling my Ramsell Nabier electric furnace to make room for more foundry equipment. This is an electric radiant furnace running off domestic mains 13amp single phase supply. It came from a metallurgy laboratory and certainly seems to be 'the business'. Complete with a brand new crucible and pouring spout it has a fancy 'three term control' temperature controller allowing rate of heating as well as final temperature to be controlled and monitored. I've used it for aluminium and bronze but I believe it is rated up to 1300 deg C

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I'd love to have something like that, but I've neither the space nor the money.

Out of interest, how long does it take to melt the metal that you put in it? Ballpark figure only...

Reply to
Robin

About 40 minutes from cold

AWEM