need help w/diaphragm load cell

I need help finding the calculations I need for a rather large diaphragm load cell. It needs to be about 4" dia. or on a side. I can only put the strain gauges on one side, so it will have to be half- bridge construction (I think...). I know the modulus of elasticity of the material (or set of materials). I need to find out how thick the diaphragm needs to be for the pressure range (strain) it will see. Thanks!

Reply to
lektric dan