need stress-strain curve of AISI 630

Hello everybody,

I need "stress-strain curve" of the material AISI 630, does anybody know how/where i can find it?

Regards Latif TASTAN

Reply to
Tastan

Hello everybody,

I need "stress-strain curve" of the material AISI 630, does anybody know how/where i can find it?

Regards Latif TASTAN

Reply to
Tastan

AISI 630 is also called 17-4 PH stainless steel. PH stands for precipitation hardened, which gives a clue to the fact that the stress-strain relation of this material can vary with work or heat-treat. So there probably isn't just one curve for your purpose.

Everyone takes it for granted these days, that a first search will include entering the keyword in a Google search. But there is a first time for everyone. If you haven't already, call up this URL

and enter aisi 630 stress strain in the search key box, then, most important of all: scroll down the pages of web hits until you find something with a reasonable chance of meeting your needs. You will need patience.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

Reply to
Brian Whatcott

Search for document "MMPDS-01" or "Mil-Hdbk-5J" (without the revision J part maybe). See chapter 2 for 17-4 PH (AISI 630) data.

Reply to
Jeff Finlayson

Dear Jeff,

Thank you very much for your help, i downloaded MMPDS-01 at

Latif

Reply to
Tastan