Looking for AISI 9310 fatigue material data

Dear All,
I am looking for the fatigue material data for AISI 9310 (also known
as AMS-6260), a widely used material for aircraft gears.
Do you have some, or know the resouce where I can find them out .
I need this data to simulate the crack initiation and propagation in the
sprial bevel gear. The needed fatigue data include those for strain-life
calculation such as cyclic material strength coef. (k'), cyclic material
strength exponent (n'), fatigue strength coef. (sf'),
fatigue strength exponent (b), fatigue ductility coef. (ef'),
and fatigue ductility exponent (c), and others.
Thanks a lot in advance.
William,
Reply to
William Lu
You might want to check first in the ASM Handbooks Vol.19 "Fatigue and Fracture". There are many metals listed in the Appendix with these info. It's a 3-in thick book - a "bible" as far as fatigue. Check at
bookstore if you want to order a copy.
Cheers.
Gilles
William Lu wrote: