looking for vehicle chassis data

I have a small simulation project underway that requires vehicle chassis CAD geometry data. I seek data for cars, trucks, vans, buses,
SUVs, etc. They can be real or imaginary vehicles. Can you refer me to a supplier of library data on this subject for license or for general use? I am not an auto designer, but need chassis geometry (lines, polygons, splines, etc.) for rendering purposes. Any ideas? Thx.