Information about W.Noll's paper

I came across a Paper of W.Noll based on Truesdell's lectures written
in German-titled "Die Herleitung der Grundgleichungen der
Thermomechanik der Kontinua aus der statistischen Mechanik," 1955.
Can somebody help me in finding out an English Translation of this
paper.
Thanks in advance
Reply to
Param
a "loose" translation :-) A derivation of the fundamental equations of thermodynamics of mechanics of continua based on statistical mechanics.
Param wrote:
Reply to
gerald seibert

Site Timeline