where can I find the stress-strain curve (or mechanical properties)for epoxy?

I am working the numerical modeling on polymer material. Could anyone tell you where can I find the stress-strain curve (or mechanical properties like Young's Modulus, yiels stress, tensil strgenth etc.)for epoxy?

Reply to
Han

I think old "Epoxy Resin Handbook" had these properties. Frank

Reply to
Frank

Have you tried

?