Water solution of conductive polymer

charset="big5" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi: As we know there are many kinds of conductive polymer in the = market, however, is there any way to make it solute in the water, there = are many applications in it, so, please help. Thanks all.

Chyun Lee

Reply to
leechyun

About 10 years ago, Nitto Chemical has a polyaniline sulfonic acid - basically polyaniline that was sulfonated to various degrees. Sulfate groups are wonderful for turning many a polymer into a water soluble polymer (polystyrene sulfate for example). I don't know if it is still available.

John Aspen Research -

"Turning Questions into Answers"

john.spevacek