electric seaplanes?

Hobby Lobby had a couple of ARF electric seaplanes but they have all been discontinued but the twin. Anyone know of anyone else with ARF electric seaplanes? NOT GWS please!
Thanks in advance
Reply to
Jim Slaughter
Hobby Lobby had a couple of ARF electric seaplanes but they have all been discontinued but the twin. Anyone know of anyone else with ARF electric seaplanes? NOT GWS please!
Thanks in advance
Reply to
Geoff Bruerton
Hobby Lobby had a couple of ARF electric seaplanes but they have all been discontinued but the twin. Anyone know of anyone else with ARF electric seaplanes? NOT GWS please!
Thanks in advance
Reply to
Jim Slaughter
charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Jim:
It isn't an ARF, but it sure is intriguing.=20
Harlan
Hobby Lobby had a couple of ARF electric seaplanes but they have all = been discontinued but the twin. Anyone know of anyone else with ARF = electric seaplanes? NOT GWS please!
Thanks in advance
Reply to
H Davis
Jim:
It isn't an ARF, but it sure is intriguing.
Harlan
Hobby Lobby had a couple of ARF electric seaplanes but they have all been discontinued but the twin. Anyone know of anyone else with ARF electric seaplanes? NOT GWS please!
Thanks in advance
Reply to
Jim Slaughter
I bought the Donald 4 from HL and love it. We used a Phasor 45-
brushless motor and that gives it enough power for quick ROW's. You ca still but this great ARF from
which is a grea online shop that has lots of e flight planes and accessories and give legendary service. There are lots of threads on e flight amphibians Search under HVP Modell's Pby Catalina which my son is just finishin now
-- LaxLif ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LaxLife's Profile:
this thread:
LaxLife
Got to see a couple of these fly off grass last year at SEFF.Very nice flyers in the hurricane class winds, and not hard on the eyes either!
PCPhill
Reply to
PCPhill
I had a Donald 4 and thought it was the worst kit available.Missing parts,very poor English translated instructions=s & drawings.I sent it back for a full refund!
Reply to
BP

Site Timeline