electric seaplanes?

Hobby Lobby had a couple of ARF electric seaplanes but they have all been discontinued but the twin. Anyone know of anyone else with ARF electric seaplanes? NOT GWS please!

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Jim Slaughter

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Geoff Bruerton

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Jim Slaughter

charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Jim:

It isn't an ARF, but it sure is intriguing.=20

Thanks in advance

Reply to
H Davis

Jim:

It isn't an ARF, but it sure is intriguing.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Jim Slaughter

I bought the Donald 4 from HL and love it. We used a Phasor 45-

brushless motor and that gives it enough power for quick ROW's. You ca still but this great ARF from

which is a grea online shop that has lots of e flight planes and accessories and give legendary service. There are lots of threads on e flight amphibians Search under HVP Modell's Pby Catalina which my son is just finishin now

-- LaxLif

this thread:

LaxLife

Got to see a couple of these fly off grass last year at SEFF.Very nice flyers in the hurricane class winds, and not hard on the eyes either!

PCPhill

Reply to
PCPhill