PET 3D Lenticular Sheet

charset="big5" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi: I made 75 LPI PET 3D lenticular sheet, resin is CH611 which IV is =

1.04 made from Far East Taiwan. However, after long time running, the = surface of lenticular cooling roll was comtaminate with white oligomer, = it will accuminate and can't elimination by water, toluene, MEK as well = as ethyl acetate. The sheet was white foggy after running because the roll is not = clean. I clean it with such solvent but useless, is there anyone know how = to clean this roll, it get me craze. Thanks you.

Chyun Lee

Reply to
leechyun