properties of composite materials

I am working on a cementitious composite material.
Ingredients are: cement paste, sand, water, glass microspheres.
I would like to predict the mechanical properties for this composite
starting from the properties of ingredients.
I think is a micromechanics matter, but i can't find any explicit expression
for shear stress, young's modulus and so on.
Can anyone help me?
Reply to
Granbarbiere