Non linear analysis / contact analysys

Hy.

I=B4m doing an analysis about the development of aplication of one localized for=E7e in pipe segment, trying simulate dents by impact force. I=B4m considering plasticity of the material, big displacement and I transfering the force by contact analysis. For the pipe, I=B4m using shell 43 and for the indentor targe170 and for the flex=EDvel surface in the pipe CONTA173. I made a lot of analysis controled by displacement and the solution converge but when I try do the analysis controled by force I have problems and the contact is uneffective.

I=B4d like to talk with persons that worked with nonlinear analysis and contact analysis that can help me.

Thank you

Mayra Amanda snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Maira Vargas