Non linear analysis / contact analysys

Hy.
I=B4m doing an analysis about the development of aplication of one
localized for=E7e in pipe segment, trying simulate dents by impact
force. I=B4m considering plasticity of the material, big displacement
and I transfering the force by contact analysis. For the pipe, I=B4m
using shell 43 and for the indentor targe170 and for the flex=EDvel
surface in the pipe CONTA173. I made a lot of analysis controled by
displacement and the solution converge but when I try do the analysis
controled by force I have problems and the contact is uneffective.
I=B4d like to talk with persons that worked with nonlinear analysis and
contact analysis that can help me.
Thank you
Mayra Amanda
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com