Off the shelf plastic miter gears?

Have you checked
?
---------- Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ( snipped-for-privacy@EdwardG.Ruf.com)
Ed Ruf
Hi Michael,
I know
has very small Aluminum Anodized miter gears, but I am not sure about plastic, you might give them a try. I know they have small Delrin spur gears.
You can also try "Stock Drive Products"
, PIC design at
, or Nordex at
Other than that, your best bet may be to try the Thomas Register at

Hope this helps. John
Reply to
John2005
yes and no-- they'll custom cut them, but they don't stock anything. As expected for custom cutting, they're pretty spendy...
Reply to
Michael

Site Timeline