Optimizing Interdisciplinarity

Which says Lauterbur was a chemist.

=2E . .

Again, how does working at the PO make Einstein a ME?

Every time you dodge I'll pop the same question.

We'll determine the extent of your larnin' disability.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Yes, but a PHYSICAL chemist. That technology, NMR and MRI is the province of PHYSICAL chemists, not physics, so there is no interdisciplinarity or different fields whatever involved.

Again, pathetic.

And I'll respond precisely the same way, child.

Just how many of you are there between those ears, child ?

Reply to
Rod Speed

Don't forget chemistry. Hot oxygen over silicon, to make all those semiconductors...

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

The atomic scientists were the first to realize that biotech would take over.

If the algae diesel folk can get 50K gallons / acre - year then the physicists were correct.

The converse may or may not be true.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

OK, so he worked out in the weight room a lot.

So what?

? That technology, NMR and MRI

P-chemists ain't provential. They are cosmopolitan and drink six packs of Bud just like anyone else.

If you think you have a better physique than the governator, then why don't you post under your real name?

Lunatics have no credibility

Again, how does working at the PO make Einstein a ME?

We'll assign a number to this wacko.

The number =3D number of dodges before he gives up.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Bret Cahill wrote

Pathetic.

No such word.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed mud stained fantasys, child.

Pathetic.

Thats why we keep you in your padded cell, child.

Again, pathetic.

Just how many of you are there between those ears, child ?

You wouldnt know what a real dodge was if it bit you on your lard arse, child.

Reply to
Rod Speed

You just haven't _heard_ of the word.

You wanted some wimp word like provincial.

We won't know that until you go on youtube.

=2E . .

patent office.

Again, how does working at the PO make Einstein a ME?

Every time you dodge it will be noted.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Bret Cahill wrote

Neither has any of the dictionarys either.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed mud stained fantasys, child.

Pathetic.

Again, pathetic.

You wouldnt know a real dodge if it bit you on your lard arse, child.

Reply to
Rod Speed

A pathetic dodge.

Again, how does working at the PO make Einstein a ME?

5 dodges and counting.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

You wouldnt know what a real dodge was if it bit you on your lard arse, child.

Again, pathetic.

You wouldnt know what a real dodge was if it bit you on your lard arse, child.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Again, how does working at the PO make Einstein a ME?

6 dodges and counting!

You certainly will get in the Guiness Book of World Records at this rate.

Record # of dodges for a single thread!

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Again, pathetic.

You wouldnt know what a real dodge was if it bit you on your lard arse, child.

Nope, you watch.

No such guiness record, child.

Reply to
Rod Speed