OT: A company specializing in longer machine screws?

Not having any luck with Google searches. Can't find a company that specializes in unusually long machine screws. Looking for an oval head
#4-40 that's longer than 1". I just need a 1 1/8" length. Was forced by circumstance to increase height on a plastic part that made a stackup greater than a 1" screw can span. No, don't ask why I'm using a machine screw in plastics instead of a self-tapping . . . there's a good reason. And no, McMaster-Carr doesn't carry longer than 1" in a #4-40 size. Neither does Small Parts or anyone else I've looked at. Who knows of a company that specializes? Sheesh, I can find 'em in Nylon, but strength is an issue here. Yeah, I know I can go to a screw machine company, but I need 'em quick. Like now.
TIA Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Watermark Design, LLC www.h2omarkdesign.com

does it really have to be a oval head? I am pretty certain McMaster has #4-40 threaded rod that you could throw a nut on. not the cleanest solution but it might work.
"Stephen B." wrote:

Yeah, we really do want oval head. We might be forced to use a flat head (82 degree), but even the sizes on those skip from 1" to 1 1/4" (the latter too long). Thanks for your response, though.

No luck I looked, got room to swiitch to a 6-32?
www.nef1.com/rptStockMilSpec.PDF
Yeh, I see the MS24693-C11 reference. I'll check that out -- thanks. And thanks for emailing directly also.
Best regards, 'Sporky'