GD&T book recommendation

Any other titles you guys care to recommend?

GEOMETRIC DIMENSIONING AND TOLERANCING Applications and Techniques for Use in Design, Manufacturing, and Inspection James D. Meadows

TIA Eric

Reply to
Erico

has books, videos and training

Reply to
Ben Loosli

Geo-Metrics III: The Application of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Techniques (Using the Customary Inch Systems) by Lowell Foster ISBN 0-201-63342-6 $42.95

Lowell has been chairman of the ANSI/ASME committee on GD&T for as long as I can remember, and I go back a ways. I picked up on GD&T initially by using the 1983 standard (ANSI Y14.5) when it came out.

Want someone to teach a course on it for your company? I can do it for a flat rate no matter how many attendees -- LOTS cheaper than typical.

Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Watermark Design, LLC

Sporkman

Thanks !

Tom snipped-for-privacy@surowiec.org

Reply to