OT C-38999 connector pin layout

Good afternoon all, I need to design a pcb for a mil-c-38999, series 3 connector shell size 21, with a 21-29 pin arrangement. Does anyone know of a place to download this info? The mil standard for the pin layout, mil-std-1560, does not show this arrangement of pins for some reason. I've tried Amphenol et al, with no successs. Thanks and regards, WM

Reply to
wattie

I'm not sure, but it looks like MIL-C38999 is a cancelled specification. Try looking searching for MIL-C-38999 at the link below and find the appropriate substitute spec.

-Zac

Reply to
ZLevine

M38999 is certainly NOT cancelled. The M38999 connectors are one of the most used and useful parts in aerospace, especially series III.

Reply to
Harry Andreas