Particle Bed Fluidization

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waohqAsKCxU

This is part of the ongoing effort to get deniers more interested in fluid mechanics and less interested in multi-civilizational conspiracy
theories.
Bret Cahill
On Sun, 8 Jul 2012 07:28:37 -0700 (PDT), Bret Cahill wrote:

AKA: Look over there!

You might want to know something about heat mass and momentum transfer, at least in the qualitative sense, before you start believing conspiracy theories that claim every university on the planet wants to take away your gun.
Bret Cahill

Yes. That's exactly it! Gee, the things we learn from you is amazing.

What is the optimum particle size in gas-particle fluidization for the maximum heat transfer coefficient?
Bret Cahill

I remain in awe of your intelligence. I give up, what is it?

On Sun, 8 Jul 2012 08:55:25 -0700 (PDT), Bret Cahill wrote:

Bigger than a CO2 molecule.