Particle Bed Fluidization

This is part of the ongoing effort to get deniers more interested in fluid mechanics and less interested in multi-civilizational conspiracy theories.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

AKA: Look over there!

Reply to
Wally W.

You might want to know something about heat mass and momentum transfer, at least in the qualitative sense, before you start believing conspiracy theories that claim every university on the planet wants to take away your gun.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Yes. That's exactly it! Gee, the things we learn from you is amazing.

Reply to
James

What is the optimum particle size in gas-particle fluidization for the maximum heat transfer coefficient?

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

I remain in awe of your intelligence. I give up, what is it?

Reply to
James

Bigger than a CO2 molecule.

Reply to