parts search

hi i'm a student looking for information on a diesel generator that was placed in my care . have no book or serial or model numbers that i'm positive of but i have record a few that were written down in various places on the engine block and parts., the engine is a onan and it appears to be a "older "model.I"ve also noticed the numbers 170-3132 on the engine block, engine is air cooled and the numbers 237312 were located by the fuel pump mount also on the block. its a two cylinder four stroke, 120,240 volt RV diesel generator by all appearances wolud like to know more, clearances, tolerances, outputs , inputs, year, model #, etc thanks tim

Reply to
tk_b