Potted Wire--No Definition Anywhere?

Hello,
This is outside my field, and I can't seem to find info anywhere. Does anybody have a definition or description for what a potted wire is?
Thanks for the assistance.
--
Linux A. Wannabe PizzaPie
pizzapie snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net.invalid
wrote in message

Thanks, Michael. I'll bite (pun intended)--what is potted meat?
--
Linux A. Wannabe PizzaPie
pizzapie snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net.invalid
"Linux A. Wannabe PizzaPie"

The original "Spam", the ground "pork" product. The thing Monty Python was actually singing about in the now famous skit.
David A. Smith