Pressure Vessel & Piping Design/Engineering

Hello fellow Professionals

I am a Mechanical Technologist, I want to specialise in Pressure Vessel & Piping, does any one know any institution that offers training in this or does one have to gain this through experience?

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Post also to

formatting link

Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.