Question about metallo-thermal-mechanic acoplation in FEM

Can someone help me?. I am a student of metallurgical engineering, and in my final course paper I am trying to implement a metallo-thermo-mechanic coupling to a forging pro
blem, so which finite element software would be most recommended, ANSYS, AB AQUS or COMSOL? For this type of coupling I do not find more detailed mater ial on it implemented in some commercial software. It has to be these because there is a way I can get a valid license from so me university labs.