Re: Any books on boat building out there?

"R2D2" :

Hello, I am looking for books on boat building. The only thing I can find > in the local library is "Fiber Glass Boat" by John Roberts, but its > copyrighted and published 1983. > I think the technology of building boats have advanced quite a bit since > then and this book is essentially obsolete? So are there any other books > out there? TIA

Get thee to rec.boats.building and ask there. There must be a thousand books newer than that on the market.

Earl Colby Pottinger

Reply to
Earl Colby Pottinger