Re: Do Not Fly on Ark Excavation Day!

Do Not Fly on Ark Excavation Day!

Oh look! "Garry Denke", a spammer that doesn't know how to post in plain text. How... unusual.

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)

clay

Dear clay:

message

He is plastered all over the internet.

His mind has gathered a number of random bits of knowledge and come up with some catastrophe that will occur on some day (not specified). He's been broadcasting this for several months, and if the "ark" has not been excavated, I may go do it just so he can stop worrying.

I cannot find much in the way of English sites that discuss him, but here is one: URL:

gets good towards the end.

I suspect that it is too difficult to stop laughing long enough to analyze what he says. I suspect he archived current values for various constants, so that he can allow himself to: 1) look important, 2) show that they have changed after this event. I have not attempted to verify the values he cited, to see if he already altered them, I mean, if they've already changed.

Magnetic pole shift "freaks" have been around on sci.astro for a while. I guess they're migrating...

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)

Dear Garry Denke:

That I wasn't worried about. It is how you decided to finance it.

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)

These rocks get to stay David, so that also lowered the cost.

1) Stonehenge White Chalk - The outcrop sedimentary rocks at Stonehenge are the Late Cretaceous Period, Santonian Age, calcium carbonates. The Late Cretaceous Period outcrop sedimentary rocks comprise the first (1st) English construction material used by the Stonehenge builders of England. This material is approximately 85 million years old. These stones are called Seaford Chalk Formation rocks. They are English and belong in England.

2) Stonehenge Sarsens - The youngest sandstone sedimentary rocks at Stonehenge are the Oligocene-Miocene (Tertiary) Period silicates. The Oligocene-Miocene Period sandstone sedimentary rocks comprise the second (2nd) English construction material used by the Stonehenge builders of England. This material is approximately 24 million years old. These stones are called Reading Formation rocks. They are English and belong in England.

Unless of course Marlborough wants the Sarsens back; Save and Except: the Heelstone of Hampshire County.

Best wishes,

Garry

Reply to
Garry Denke